Monday, September 8, 2008

Hmmmmmm......I have a vague feeling of malaise

Well, THAT was interesting.
HE and I aren't dating now.
He says I love you, kisses me, holds my hand.
Cuddles with me and whispers in my ear about how he cares about me.
And then he tells me he doesn't want to get serious.
I recognize that he wants to serve a mission.
I'm so proud of him and I want him to go.
I would NEVER stand in the way of that.
But telling me he loves me and then saying that we aren't serious?
What does that mean? Why would he say that?
Oh...and the big clincher....I love this...
He tells me that I have psychological issues and need to see a shrink to fix my problems.
And that he wants to help me.
Um, Excuse me?
I may have a few minute problems.
Hell, I may have some really big ones.
But that is none of his effing business and just because he's taken a few classes and thinks he sees things that need fixing does not entitle him to try to "fix" me.
I'm not even his girlfriend from what he says. Why would I want some wishy-washy jerk who changes his mind from day to day about how he feels about me trying to "solve" my "Psycologiocal" issues?!?!?!
I do care very deeply for Him.
He's an amazing guy. I love to spend time with him and he always makes me laugh.
But I'm so tired of getting screwed over.
I want a NORMAL relationship...
Boy meets Girl.
Boy and Girl like one another.
Boy asks Girl out, Girl excitedly accepts.
Boy and Girl date.
No Drama.
No Strife.
Why do I get the feeling that College may just be an extension of high school?

No comments: