Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I missed the last few days...

Two weeks....That's not so bad...
He and I are just friends. And I think that I prefer it that way.
He said the sweetest thing last night.
He sent me a text....SEptember fourth, 2:07 Am.
I asked him what that meant.
And he said it was the exact time of our first kiss.
All I could say was...AWWWWW!
The other day he read something in the New Era or something else church-related.
It said that if a couple can abscond entirely from any physical involvement for two full weeks, then their relationship is good and healthy.
That means no kissing, long hugs, holding hands, nothing.
I want him to serve an honorable, worthy mission.
And two weeks is NOTHING when I think about how proud I am of him.

And now for something completely different...

The International Language Program called the other day. they still want me to move to Russia. If I go, I'll be leaving in January and I'll be there until June. I'm still not sure if I'll gom but if I do, it will be the very best thing ever!! I'm really excited but it all just depends on what my father says. I respect that man so much. I want so much for him to be proud of me.

I'll be going home on Friday.
Hopefully I'll be able to make my decision by then.
Ah I gotta get a job.

No comments: