Saturday, September 6, 2008

I missed yesterday.

I wish i could write exactly what I'm thinking and feeling, but circumstances prevent me. I feel like a thirteen-year-old. And I hate it. All wrapped up and addicted to drama. It nauseates me.
He's amazing. I care about him so much. It's exciting and new and it makes me so happy.
But she stands in the way. Between the two of us, there is no drama. no problems. We are a perfectly content couple. Enter the sweet, dear liitle stalker girl. Obsessed doesn't even begin to cover it. Her false stories and annoying one-ups drive me insane! My sweet boy is worried that we'll cause more drama so I patiently sit by myself on the couch alone while she sits a little too close, oblivious to the fact that He and I are dating. I am trying so hard not to be jealous or overbearing. it's working beautifully. I don't want to cause any more drama. SHE is great at inventing her own drama and involving everyone else as well.
IT'S COLLEGE!
HOLY FREAKING CRAP IT'S COLLEGE. DRAMA WAS A HIGH SCHOOL THING. NO....DRAMA WAS A FREAKING MIDDLE SCHOOL THING!!!!!!
It's getting so annoying to hide the fact that we're together. All our friends know. I think she is the ONLY person that doesn't know that He and I are together. We've decided to wait a week or so longer and then we'll be able to be a little less incognito. I'm trying not to let this bother me, but I guess it sort of is.

On a brighter note, I'm doing very well in my classes. My english class is spectacular and i love to write and she's emphasizing the importance of creative writing.
All of my other classes are breezy and I'm having such a good time here now that i've absconded from all the drama of everyone else (except HER), my life is beginning to be the amazing dream I've always imagined it to be.
I'm going home next weekend and I'm going to spend the majority of it with my family. I really sorta miss them.

No comments: