Monday, September 8, 2008

Reasons....

1. Reasons Why He and I are Incompatible:

  • He's wishy-washy. I like to know where I stand, then stand firm
  • He can't vocalize things. Elocution has always been my strong point.
  • He tries to analyze and "help" me. I HATE that.
  • He almost acts ashamed....He won't talk to HER about us. She doesn't know we're dating because he's trying very hard to keep it incognito.
  • I'm not ready to date a preemie. He's gotta go on a mission and getting involved would cause drama.

2. Reasons Why I Like Him:

  • He's so smart. I love intelligence.
  • He's so sweet. Some of the things he says blow me away.
  • We are both attracted to one another.
  • He makes me laugh. REALLY laugh. I haven't laughed like that in ages.
  • He is SO handsome. I LOVE his dimples
  • His eyes make me melt. When he stares at me, I can feel my temperature rising.
  • He's strong in the gospel and uses his Priesthood. I love that most about him.
  • He's so creative and funny.
  • He genuinely cares about me.

3. Reasons Why I Wish I Could Make this Work:

  • I love to be around him
  • I love spending time with him
  • He makes me so happy
  • He tries so hard to make me see myself as he sees me.
  • He sees me in a completely different light than I see myself.
  • He wants me to be happy
  • He is a good, worthy member
  • He's got such a strong personality
  • We are such a great pair.
  • He's HOT!

4. Things I'm Confused About:

  • Why this is so complicated.
  • Why I'm so worried about this.
  • Why I care so much about something so stupid
  • How childish this entire thing is.
  • Why he can't just man up and tell Adrianna. Ultimately, that's the underlying crap.
  • Where my life is going.
  • What's going on with Chris Rollins

5. Things that Frustrate Me:

  • Uncertainty and Insecurity
  • The fact that this is so complicated
  • That he can't just man up and talk to her
  • That he treats me like we're dating, then tells me that it isn't serious
  • That I realized that I've got no idea where my life is headed or what I want any more
  • The fact that I'm starting to wonder if I really did just come here to get married.
  • The fact that I wonder what would happen if I were to get married right now.
  • The fact that I'm actually wondering about stupid things like that.
  • The fact that all of this is probably preventable

Am I bringing this upon myself? Ugh. Probably.

No comments: