Thursday, October 9, 2008

Quick update

AHH So much to do, so little time. two and a half hours till departure. WE're going to CALIFORNIA!!!!!!
I feel REALLLLLY bad about pretending to be drunk and frightening Joe and Ryan. I was kidding, and in a sense it sort of offends me that they believed me. A, I'm not stupid enough to drink in the first place, and B, even if I was, do you HONESTLY thing that I would drive???? Come on, guys. That makes me pretty sad that you'd think I'm stupid enough to do that. you know me better than that. I do appreciate that you care, but still. ME?! drink?!?!?!? Dummmmb.
New guy. Dominic. Really Like him. Kind of a lot.
and he's a great kisser. *blushes*
Sometimes I wonder who reads this. Which makes me nervous. I almost hope that nobody does because of how intimate I make all of my journals. But at the same time, it's sorta cool to know that people can read my journal and get to know me better.
anyway, peace out. gotta go pack!!!!!

No comments: