Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update time.

-no news on Anthony yet. I have a firm suspicion he's hiding out with a friend somewhere.
-Still no job. Praying things will look up.
-signed up for five institute classes.
-HUGE progress in the whole no dating thing......I'm still GOING on dates, but I have decided that I won't really rush into anything serious any time soon. I need to figure out my own stuff before throwing a guy into the mix.
-I've been trying to pray more. I've noted many things that are going more in my benefit. =]
-guys are freaks.
-OH! Dead serious question here....Did you know that you aren't supposed to ask people if they need rides here?!?!?! It's fine in Tucson (usually) and in Thatcher (nearly always), but not here. I'm WAYYYY too naiive for my own good. =]
-nor are you allowed to walk around the temple at night if you value your life. Apparently it's a rough side of town.

2 comments:

Joycie said...

Hmm...I didn't know about the Temple. Remember when we went out there for fun? Like around 2 in the morning! Good times, good times.

Mayralicious said...

hahaha I remember!!