Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Who can explain it, who can tell you why?

So this morning, I woke up feeling calm. Then I remembered that Anthony was gone, and I expected that gut wrenching, heart tearing feeling that i experienced when I woke the day after Melina died...For the first few weeks I was afraid of even going to bed because forgetting about it and sleeping meant even greater heartache when i awoke. I readied myself, expecting a wave of grief again. But this time, there was nothing like that. I felt only calm peace. I know that whatever happens, things are going to be okay. I'm still worried sick about it. I'm terrified about what the future may bring, but I know that things are going to turn out right.
Thank you for your prayers! I know that the Lord has a hand in all things and I and my family have felt it in ours in the last day and a half.

2 comments:

Amber said...

You guys are in our prayers. Love you.

Unknown said...

I will be praying as well. I will add your blog to mine. Love, Siboney