Friday, May 1, 2009

Oh, my. I ought to change the title of my blog to "Thoghts of a Flake"

SO.
After much prayer, fasting, and counsel from people I trust, I decided not to go to Utah. I prayed that the Lord would provide, and had faith that he would.
Well.
I was offered a VERY promising job in California...Anaheim to be exact.
They're paying for my housing, my move up there, transportation...etc.
I am THRILLED. There is no other way to explain how I feel. Peaceful, happy...I know that this is what I am supposed to be doing.
I will be moving to California on either the 11th or the 12 of May, which is in two weeks.
I've never been so excited before in my life. And it's not anything that I've worried about. I have complete faith that this will work. I know it will!
I love the Gospel!!!!!

No comments: