Thursday, April 16, 2009

I sure am blessed!!!

So last night, a little over 24 hours ago, I was in a car accident.
I was hit head on while making a left turn by a woman who didn't have her lights on.
I didn't see anyone for nearly a quarter mile, and I was stopped completely, and she hit me going forty five.
I was wearing my seatbelt. I have the most unladylike bruises....
EXTENT OF INJURIES:
massive internal bruising, bruised ribs, bruised sternum, bruised legs and torso
and a very sore body from that danged board. I can walk but it hurts, and breathing is pretty exhausting as well.
BUT.
I am SO blessed. The other driver walked away unharmed, and I walked out of the hospital.
I went to see the car today. I'm SO grateful that there was nobody riding with me. the engine is pretty much sitting on the passenger side seat. I had to break into the trunk to get stuff out. But I am super blessed. I am alive, and I'm going to be just fine.
The Lord has spared me countless times. I have almost died in many ways and many circumstances. To me, that's a testimony of the fact that I have a plan that I need to work hard to fulfill here first. I don't know what it is, but I'm certain I will find out.

No comments: