Thursday, May 7, 2009

I like new ideas!

I've been following a lot of blogs lately, so I'm going to do a round of fives...

FIVE CONFESSIONS...
1. I am SO addicted to caffeine that it frightens me sometimes.
2. When I'm hanging out with some of the Guys, I try to pretend that we're married...or at least imagine what it would be like if we were....I never do anything really, just sorta imagine it to myself.
3. I swear a LOT more than I ought to.
4. I have a LONNNNNG way to go, but I am bound, set and determined to get married in the Temple.
5. I want to have a lot of kids, but I'm terrified of messing them up.

FIVE FAVORITES
1. Stars
2. Rain...singing in it, dancing in it, running around like mad in it...
3. Lilies of almost every kind
4. Hugs
5. Singing

FIVE PET PEEVES
1. People that think that one child is a handful...and put him/her on a leash
2. Rude people of any sort
3. People that completely disregard or ignore me when I'm doing my job....UGH how annoying!
4. People that shout at their crying children and yank them by the arm...CPS!!!!!!!
5. The fact that people don't spay/neuter their animals and then dump the newborn puppies or kittens...IRRESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!

FIVE FEARS
1. Dying old and alone
2. Losing my mind
3. Making left turns!!!
4. People I love getting hurt
5. Being bitten/stung by something venomous that will REALLLLLLY hurt

FIVE THINGS I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR
1. My family
2. My religion, and my faith
3. The Atonement
4. Temples, and the work done therein
5. My friends

FIVE GOALS FOR THE FUTURE
1. Graduate college (this is a MUST!)
2. Get a Temple marriage (and continue on in the faith for-ev-errrrrr)
3. Finally get a book published
4. Maintain a clean house, establish a reading and prayer habit...
5. become successful in what I really want to do...whatever THAT is.

FIVE FAVORITE NAMES
1. Kendrick Alexander
2. Hailey Elizabeth
3. Aubri Michelle
4. Kristine Annaleise
5. Logan Elise

FIVE LESSONS I'VE LEARNED THE HARD WAY...
1. Make sure the safety lock on your pepper spray is working...it makes REALLY bad body spray...trust me.
2. Follow the warnings of the Spirit EVERY time...the FIRST TIME.
3. Your parents? They really do know what they're talking about. Pinky swear.
4. Don't expect people to pay you back...ever. If you do, you'll grow up bitter and resentful, and you'll hate people eventually. Consider anything you "loan" a gift to them.
5. Always...ALWAYS give compliments where they're due, learn to bite your tongue when there's a harsh word on the tip of it, and NEVER say "I hate you" to ANYONE, no matter how much you think you do. Cuz you don't and you WILL regret it.
Your turn!!!!!!!!

2 comments: